An information packet, which will include detailed tuition information is available by sending us an inquiry.
Acceptances are made based on the requirements below and in an effort to maintain age, gender, schedule balance within each classroom. Tuition assistance is available for qualifying families. To apply for assistance, please see our policy below.
- Prospective families must visit the school before being accepted.
- An application and application fee must be received.
- Parents of applicants are asked to observe in our classrooms.
- Child Visits are required for applicants (3+) under consideration.
- All enrollment paperwork must be completed before your child begins.
Application Deadline - Applications received after March 1 will be processed pending openings.
Acceptance Letters Sent
April 1-May 15
For our full admissions and enrollment guidelines, including the process for determining acceptance priority, please review this document.
Montessori East is committed to providing a Montessori learning environment that is accessible to children from a variety of socio-economic backgrounds. Montessori East strives to provide tuition assistance to as many families as possible, while maintaining an affordable tuition for all our families. Our full financial aid policy is available by reviewing this document. Financial aid awards are based on demonstrated need.
1. Complete and submit Financial Aid Application and your family's Tax Returns online to F.A.S.T (Financial Aid for School Tuition by Independent School Management). Aid applications must be received by March 1 to receive full consideration for the upcoming school year. The F.A.S.T. site offers a worksheet you can download prior to completing the online application. You can log in to the site as many times as you need to complete the process. All information will be kept strictly confidential. Returning families are given priority.
2. Once a family has completed Step #1 an award determination will be made based on an assessment of the family’s financial information.
3. Financial aid determination letters will be sent on or before April 1.
4. Families must file new forms for each year they have a need.
*If parents are engaged, separated or divorced, it is important that both parties complete an application (Family 1 & Family 2). Generally, it is expected that both parents will contribute to their child’s educational expenses. Please contact the school office to discuss the circumstances pertaining to your family’s situation.
*Because the demand for financial aid by qualified applicants often exceeds available funds, the school must weigh each family's need relative to all other families applying for financial aid.
*Financial need is not considered in determining a child's eligibility for admission.
*As there are often tax incentives available for pre-school aged children, the majority of financial aid is allocated to returning families and for our elementary families.
In addition to the process outlined above, we are also able to accept Childcare Certificates from the Department of Human Services. For more information, please contact that state office at 615-313-4700.
Montessori East admits children of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to children at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sexual orientation or national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs and other school-administered programs.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- call: (615) 226-4588
- email: email@example.com